Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth, and we are looking to expand our German salesforce. Currently we are on the lookout to hire a driven & highly motivated Enterprise Account Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Cologne or Frankfurt.
As an EAM (m/f/d) for this particular team, you are going to cover a patch of 30-40 named accounts within the German midmarket what we define with 1bn+ EUR revenue per year. Success in that team would accelerate your career in Splunk.
Your leader Roman Pritzkow
will spport you to grow beyond limits in your mission at Splunk.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Manage your territory based on an agile territory plan
- Following the full sales cycle through to deal closure on opportunity basis
- Spoil your sales director with accurate forecasting and opportunity qualification and documentation (Salesforce) – mantra is: always be in control of your business!
- Discover relevant pains with measurable metrics to position the value of Splunk in a proper way (MEDDICC)
- Lead the conversation by value
- Leverage our partner ecosystem of resellers, managed service providers and GSI´s
- Enjoy the excellent support of one of the best pre-sales teams in Europe
- Deliver the expected value together with our professional service organization or the partner of trust
- Challenge always yourself in delivering outstanding results while making deals bigger
- Splunkers trust Splunkers – you are able to work independently and remotely
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- We need hunters – used to sell in 70-90% whitespace patches
- The todays rockstars had a solid sales experience within the software industry focused on either Security or IT-Operations
- Proven knowledge of MEDDICC helps to stay in control of your business
- Shoot for the stars to hit the moon is you headline – proven track record in making deals bigger
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Virtuous knowledge of Salesforce would make your start much smoother
- Strong competency in using social media and professional networks to understand your customer
- Native German and fluent English
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.