Do you enjoy a fast-paced start-up environment? Do you want to be part of the analytics revolution helping to transform industries like transportation, energy, and manufacturing? Do you understand the complexity of selling and supporting end-to-end analytics solutions in Industrial IoT? Do you want to work at a company that embraces innovation, passion, openness and fun, and loves to disrupt the status quo?
If so, we are currently expanding our German Sales force and looking for:
Enterprise Account Managers (m/w/d) in Frankfurt
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Successful candidates will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results within Enterprise Customers across the Stuttgart area. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk Enterprise Account’s team. This will be an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Named Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 8+ years direct selling experience in to Enterprise Accounts
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.