We are looking to expand our salesforce in the Middle East. We are currently looking for an enterprise level sales executive to handle the KSA market, from the UAE, to support us in our rapid growth.
As the successful candidate you will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. Combined with deep knowledge of the local market and value selling software experience. You will play a pivotal role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk, in the Emerging Markets team.
If you're looking for a new challenge, where you're able to really make valuable contributions in a fast-growing environment then this could be the right challenge for you.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver ambitious license, support and service revenue targets, with a strong commitment to the number.
- Building C-level relationships with enterprise accounts across KSA, developing both new business and expanding on existing business
- Partnering closely with the channel team, closing Enterprise opportunities through the Channel ecosystem. Working with partners for maximum effectiveness across the KSA market.
- Working on a set names account list; account planning and opportunity management with senior level engagement.
- Negotiating favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment. Working closely with the business value consulting team.
- Leveraging sales engineering, in-house as well as partner services resources to further improve sales cycles and deal values.
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively to increase revenue
- Understanding how to partner with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size, whilst adding value to the customers.
- Providing timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing, to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- You will have 8+ years direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises.
- You will have extensive experience and a strong network in KSA.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company, experience of working in a fast moving business.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of handling and developing a 20-30 account load.
- Flexible to travel regularly, depending on business needs
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy, with the ability to lead by example.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills will be an assset you posess.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively.
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Education: Got it! Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer.