Role and Responsibilities:
- As the owner, be responsible for the overall management of assigned key accounts, including overall account plan, high level management engagement, account budget & Pipeline management, etc.
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with key accounts by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two ways flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in selling enterprise software solutions to key accounts, e.g. Telco, FSI, Energy, Mfg, etc.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Motivate and drive performance.
- Build strong relationships within and external to the company.
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with key industry accounts and big deals management, especially in Telco, FSI, Energy, etc.
Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Native level fluency in English and Excellent command of spoken & written English