We are looking to expand our salesforce in the Middle East. We are currently looking for an enterprise level sales executive to handle the UAE market, with a focus on Telecommunications and Travel, to support us in our rapid growth.
As the successful candidate you will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. Combined with deep knowledge of the local market and value selling software experience. You will play a pivotal role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk, in the Emerging Markets team.
If you're looking for a new challenge, where you're able to really make valuable contributions in a fast-growing environment then this could be the right challenge for you.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver ambitious license, support and service revenue targets, with a strong commitment to the number.
- Building C-level relationships with enterprise accounts across the UAE, developing both new business and expanding on existing business
- Partnering closely with the channel team, closing Enterprise opportunities through the Channel ecosystem. Working with partners for maximum effectiveness across the UAE market.
- Working on a set names account list; account planning and opportunity management with senior level engagement.
- Negotiating favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment. Working closely with the business value consulting team.
- Leveraging sales engineering, in-house as well as partner services resources to further improve sales cycles and deal values.
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively to increase revenue
- Understanding how to partner with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size, whilst adding value to the customers.
- Providing timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing, to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- You will have 8+ years direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises.
- You will have extensive experience and a strong network in the UAE, particularly in the Telco and Travel space.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company, experience of working in a fast moving business.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of handling and developing a 20-30 account load.
- Flexible to travel regularly, depending on business needs
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy, with the ability to lead by example.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills will be an assset you posess.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively.
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Education: Got it! Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer.