We are looking to hire a successful sales professional in to our UK Sales team. The role will be very much focused on new business development, we are seeking someone with a strong hunting mentality.
Successful candidates will have a measurable track record in new business development, managing and delivering high performing sales results. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. This will be an individual contributor role working with net new enterprise accounts, across the UK.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Named account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Considerable new business development experience, from a software background with experience of selling in to enterprise accounts is a must.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory