Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you good at delivering regular, high quality, mixed media field training? Do you like to drive knowledge, efficiency, and productivity in a fast-growing organization? Then we have your dream job. As the Field Enablement Training and Delivery Manager you will focus on delivering a quality learning experience across sales and technical teams at Splunk. You will create world-class classroom experiences for field employees and partners.
You are a seasoned speaker and educator, with expertise in Learning and Development standard methodologies.
Location: San Francisco, San Jose, or Northern California to facilitate live classes in the bay area.
You will Facilitate and lead enablement courses and events face-to-face or virtually on your own or as part of a team. You will work with various constituencies (marketing, product management, engineering, technical specialists, human resources, field guides, executive staff, etc.) to deliver a premier new hire class for individual contributors and leaders. In addition you will:
- Build relationships across the business and use SME expertise across teams in the organization
- Deliver high value, on-demand training
- Actively and continuously learn and stay informed about the latest messaging, product capabilities, roles, and new systems and processes
- Use innovative techniques reach a dispersed, global organization; adopt new technologies as they become practical
- Test, assess, and measure effectiveness using NPS, surveys, and other mechanisms; and constantly improve based on feedback
- Present to very large audiences at annual sales kickoff (500+ people) and other smaller enablement events (60+ people) that are targeted to a sales and field personnel
- Keep updated on curriculum adjustments and delivery mechanisms to make timely and high value changes to content
- Tap into expertise to create impactful training
- Establish, build, and mentor an internal coaching network to assist in classroom events
- Act as a brand and culture ambassador to improve engagement with new hires
- Support program logistics, including scheduling, confirming, and rehearsing additional presenters and field coaches who will participate in various training events
- 10 + years working in training and learning and development environments. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of Splunk and enterprise software.
- Experience in training / facilitation within Enterprise Software and the pre- and post-sales stages that drive customer adoption
- Experience teaching to account managers, technical experts, resellers, and leaders
- Expert facilitator
- Extensive “Front of Room” experience, with engaging presentation skills. We are looking for energizing trainers and facilitators, who can make materials come alive!
- Strong ability to read a classroom or large crowd. The ability to adjust your delivery style and tone to adapt to the audience is crucial.
- Knowledge of enablement tools and organizations and course development
- Proven ability to simplify complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for helping others succeed
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally. Anticipate travel up to 25-40% of your time
- Strong interpersonal skills and you know how to form successful relationships and collaborate and work across functional teams – at various levels, internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Understanding of and experience with global cultures
- Already live in the SF Bay Area
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.