Do you have a real passion for driving awareness and engagement through social channels? Then this role is for you! We are looking for an innovative and results driven Social Media Manager to join our fast growing EMEA team. You’ll play a pivotal role in crafting the voice and brand of the company online and developing new tactics, channels and campaigns to reach and delight customers and prospects. This role will be based in our London (Paddington) office.
- Work closely with the EMEA and global marketing teams to amplify all marketing activity and thought leadership through social channel
- Build a community online through Splunk owned social channels locally (organic and paid activity)
- Manage all inbound communication through social channels as part of a global ‘follow-the-sun’ team
- Deliver world-class social media influencer and employee enablement program
- Own the EMEA blogging program, working with spokespeople and other employees to create, schedule and promote engaging content
- Manage social agencies, budgets and help to identify new partners to expand the EMEA program when required
- Embed measurement across all social activities and work with marketing operations to measure pipeline impact and optimize programs
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant social media experience in B2B tech vendor or agency environments
- Strong creativity and passion for creating engaging, interesting social content
- An understanding of the tenants of inbound marketing especially SEO, social media and PR
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies
- Open mindset and willingness to learn new skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Superb written and verbal skills
- French and/or German language skills would be an asset but not required
- Professional and energetic demeanor and ability to interact effectively with sales, marketing and other internal teams
- Willingness to pitch in and be part of ALL marketing projects
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.