Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work,
customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a Partner Productivity Manager to focus on partner enablement with a core set of Splunk partners strategic to company growth. In this role, you will drive targeted enablement plans with and for key partners, leveraging existing curriculums as well as recommending and creating new approaches, collaborating across the Global Field Enablement and the Partner teams. Initial focus will be on recruiting and enabling Cloud Partners aligned to Splunk’s growth and mission. You will be measured on accelerating Splunk understanding and value propositions with new partners or practices and the progression of partners’ understanding of Splunk, skills and capabilities through completion of curriculum as well as their ability to sell and demo Splunk independently.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and flexible, plus possesses the skills required to engage with partners directly, as well as manage multiple concurrent projects. You are detail-orientated and thrive in a fast paced environment that relies on teamwork.
This position is located in a Splunk UK office or remote office location within reasonable proximity.
- Your specific areas of responsibility will be to engage with a key set of partners as prioritized in partnership with partner sales, to drive each partners’ capability with Splunk across Pre-Sales and Sales capabilities.
- Work alongside the Partner development manager to ensure the Partner’s enablement plan is executed in alignment with the Partner recruiting and business plans, aligning with technical enablement as required.
- Connect with other regional based partner productivity managers to share best practices.
- Leverage kits, content and curriculum delivered by the Global enablement /practice teams
- Responsible for the last mile, take the core content & supplement with hands on activities & local specificity - either directly or in partnership with the Sales Productivity team in theater
- Plan and/or deliver enablement (workshops etc) locally
- Measures/KPIs: # of partner certifications added in theater, progress against selling skills scorecards, opportunities identified/pipeline created
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Be an integral member of the Global Field Enablement and Partner teams
- Evangelize Partners within Splunk to highlight the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners.
- Support other Partner enablement initiatives as needed
- Collaborate cross-functionally with members across various teams in Splunk (Partners, education, field enablement, technical enablement, marketing, operations, product management, support, business/corporate development and sales) to drive a positive partner experience.
- Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations.
- Partner to create partner relevant learning paths via the Splunk Learning Platform - School of Splunk.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced team and role.
- Current experience in a high growth software enterprise company, plus familiarity with subscription and cloud business models is a plus.
- Experience building partner enablement curriculum or programs
- Partner management or other partner-facing role
- Ability to communicate, both in writing and in presentations both virtually and in person
- Reporting and analysis capability
- Critical thinking, problem solving and research skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Salesforce.com, LMS or coaching platforms beneficial