Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you want to work at an engaging company where you can truly have an impact on the organisation’s success? This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager, marketer who is passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the machine learning space. We’re hiring self-starters who want to help companies solve complex challenges by turning data into answers.
As an Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be instrumental in defining our strategy and developing a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns to engage our prospective and current customer base. In this role, you will collaborate with a welcoming team of Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Sales, and other marketing partners and leaders to drive overall outbound strategy and delivery.
- Build campaign plans and direct execution of the campaign.
- Drive the development of customised, local language email campaigns in Outreach.io in conjunction with Digital Sales managers and Marketing Operations. Continually measure, refine, and optimise sequences based on data and feedback. Proactively suggest improvements to the outbound process and content.
- Participate in market segmentation and strategy discussions to help identify target customers and potential target prospects in each segment.
- Develop ongoing and updated presentations for a variety of leaders about outbound campaigns and performance-based metrics.
- Develop messaging, including email copy and reviewing assets that align with overall campaign strategy.
- Act as point of contact with stakeholders to understand sophisticated business needs and data requirements within the EMEA market. Then, translate requirements into effective reporting, visualisation, and measurable insights.
- Design standard data sets within a functional area.
- Align on Data Strategy and own execution.
- Previous experience in professional environment
- Demonstrated ability in lead generation, sales, marketing or equivalent market research or inside sales role, ideally in a tech organisation.
- Proficient with Salesforce - managing lead/account/contact data, building reports/campaigns, and analysing reporting in dashboards.
- Proficient with Outreach.io or similar Sales Engagement productivity tools.
- Strong organisation and time/project management skills.
- Experience with outbound prospecting, segmentation and using lead generation tools/B2B databases.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Fanatical attention to detail, as well as strong research, analytical, and data management skills, with the ability to analyze data and react accordingly.
- Coachable player who is willing to take on additional projects and other critical initiatives to move the company forward.
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.