Splunk is a dynamic and growing technology company based in San Francisco with operations around the world. The Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Facilities Coordinator will report to the EMEA Regional Facilities Manager and is responsible for handling facilities operations throughout the region. Current larger locations include Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, and Dubai, however there are other smaller locations in other countries and new country locations are contemplated. This role requires an expert coordinator to manage offices over various sites that are culturally diverse. The ideal candidate will have prior experience handling multiple offices and should be able to commit to 25% travel time. This role is based in Amsterdam and requires travel throughout EMEA and occasionally the US.
- Supervise the day to day operations of offices in the Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, as well as other office locations as required/ grow.
- Assist with the ongoing mobilisation of relocations and internal expansions to gain consistency across the region
- Set up and run Splunk benefits in the regions including mobilisation of the Splunk lunch/breakfast offering, liaising with suppliers and review monthly expenditure against budget
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate policies and procedures across the office locations.
- Establish and continually review local office needs and expectations and to ensure mechanical systems, health and safety procedures and resources are in place with the support from the Safety and Security team.
- Help regional offices with ad-hoc requests and support the offices every day.
- Promote, create and maintain Splunk culture
- Ensure that you handle incoming/outgoing mail is handle correctly
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach, this is not a fully desk based role.
- The responsibilities scheduled above are not intended to be exclusive and additional ones may be agreed with a line manager from time to time
- It may be necessary for employees to work on a variety of projects
- The line manager will define mutually agreed objectives, undertaking regular reviews and appraisals.
Requirements “I’ve already done that or have that”
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar environment
- Ability to travel to EMEA office locations at least 25% of the time
- Familiarity with working across multiple countries and different cultures
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Other European language skill would benefit, but not essential
- Good organisation and multitasking skills
- Empathic and committed to team working
- Relevant professional qualification/experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.