Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the EMEA Field & Partner Marketing Director, reporting to the Sr. Director, EMEA Marketing, you will be responsible for developing a team of regional field and partner marketers, collaborating closely with EMEA Sales to drive rich engagement throughout the funnel. We are seeking a collaborative and data driven thinker who will lead marketing programs that drive net new and expansion pipeline, alignment and growth. A leader who will serve as the liaison for internal and external partners.
Coordinated marketing program execution:
- Own regional activation of event portfolio for Splunk across EMEA
- Partner with other marketing teams to maximise the entire marketing mix (digital, social, campaigns, customer, content, product marketing, partner marketing, marketing operations, AR, PR, brand, etc) across the region
- Own strategy and execution for coordinated Partner Marketing programs across the region
- Own and manage the distribution of field marketing budget in alignment with regional priorities
- Ensure quarterly budgets are used in quarter and maximised for demand generation and results
EMEA Marketing Leadership team:
- Work closely and align with all Marketing functions (corporate marketing, product marketing, Global Events Marketing, Marketing Operations) to build integrated plans across regional activities
- Communicate information/feedback from the field teams to other marketing functions
Partner with EMEA Demand Generation Team
- Own the MQL target in the EMEA POR (Plan of Record)
- Support the demand generation team to set strategy and meet their goals of SQL/SAL/Pipeline
- Manage and develop the EMEA team of regional field and partner marketers
- Get hands dirty and stuck in where needed
Represent EMEA marketing programs and needs with different partners and supporting functions:
- Go to market groups
- Product Marketing
- Global Marketing Operations (theatre ops, global demand centre, DG ops, Audience Management)
- Global Event Marketing
- Corporate Marketing
- Global Partner Marketing
- The extended marketing leadership team
- All-round teammate
- Confidence and ability to communicate up, down and across the organisation
- Flexibility to support changing priorities and communicate them to your team
- Extensive proven experience in marketing enterprise software; IT-specific software a plus; BI or SaaS experience a plus.
- Strong market knowledge, EMEA-wide experience a plus
- A data-driven approach to planning and execution
- Proficient within the different tactics used in the region to reach and attract our target audience
- Deep experience working with Salesforce and Eloqua (or equivalent tools) to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their efficiency
- Have an end-to-end, hands-on approach to marketing activities and programs
- Budget management experience
- Experience with partner marketing planning and program execution
- An outstanding teammate who has partnered successfully with sales and marketing teams
- Track record of delivering marketing results with a strong analytical mentality
- Managed event logistics from planning through follow-up
- People management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.