Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you have a real passion for driving the execution of campaigns directed at specific audiences and buyer personas? Then this role is for you! We are looking for someone to help define our regional demand generation strategy as our EMEA campaign manager! You will develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns designed to nurture, engage and convert our prospects as well as drive adoption and cross/up-sell into our existing customer base. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a sharp, eager marketer passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest-growing companies in the data analytics space. Are you ready for the challenge?
▪ Work with stakeholders to define, develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns spanning both market share (IT & security) and mindshare (brand awareness) with the primary objective of generating MQLs, SQLs, SALs and pipeline.
▪ Build and execute relevant, localized campaigns that cultivate and convert prospects, as well as cross/upsell to existing customers across EMEA.
▪ Partner with local digital, content, field, social and customer marketing teams and marketing operations to align multichannel and multilingual execution of campaigns.
▪ Be a ‘go-to’ marketing contact for the EMEA SDR and BDR teams and partner with demand generation & productivity managers to define and deliver enablement plans that will support outbound prospecting and campaign follow-up.
▪ Define, measure and report on campaign important metrics and partner with marketing operations to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness - analyzing results to understand what’s working/not working and why, and then optimize campaigns based on these insights
▪ Proactively look for trends and identify triggers to help accelerate leads to MQL and pipeline to close.
▪ Collaborate with global and regional campaign and partner marketing teams, to align with corporate initiatives and extend and share campaign deliverables and best practices.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From great benefits to a diverse and inclusive workplace — that's the Splunk experience.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.