A little about us. Splunk is the key to enterprise resilience for the 11,000+ organizations that use our Unified Security and Observability Platform. We regularly appear on a lot of “Best Places to Work” lists and we think it’s because we encourage our Splunkers to bring their whole, authentic selves. So bring your work experience, problem-solving skills and talent, of course, but also bring your joy, your passion and all the things that make you, you. Because when you feel free to be you, it makes it a lot easier for us to be us.Role: A training/delivery manager is responsible for managing the people and processes of technical training delivery. This manager will directly supervise U.S. instructors.Responsibilities: • Develop and monitor public and on-site training schedule.• Apply fill rate metrics to optimize the public schedule.• Use performance analysis to improve the training organization.• Plan and promote organizational change.Design and Development• Use technology to enhance the training function.• Continuously seek processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered.Administration• Manage, lead, develop, & motivate the team• Apply management skills to the training function.• Apply business skills to the training function.• Monitor course evaluations.• Follow-up / resolve customer satisfaction issues.• Solves complex support issues effectively.Requirements:
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- 5-10 years experience with training & educational instructing within a enterprise software company
- Enterprise Software a MUST
- Two years managing a team
- Experience recruiting and growing teams (not teams already in place)
- At least one year delivering or managing virtual training
- Two years managing a profit center with knowledge of revenue programs)
- Manage and mentor people
- Create scalable, non-bureaucratic processes
- Written and spoken communication that is clear and concise
- Manage to budget while proposing new opportunities to grow revenue
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence others in a cross-functional team
- Experience from a company such as (or similar): McAfee, BMC, EMC, Oracle, BEA, Autodesk, Salesforce, Cisco, Compuware, Informatica, MarkLogic, Tibco, SAP, Microsoft etc.
- MBA or advance degree in the above is a plus
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, an ESPP and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $129,600.00 - 178,200.00 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $116,000.00 - 159,500.00 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
Base Pay Range: $104,800.00 - 144,100.00 per year