Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for a Director of TA to join our growing TA team at Splunk! The right candidate for this role will have a minimum of 7 years' experience leading a TA Product and Design (2000+ employees) in a large enterprise software or high tech company.. They’ll have directly managed a team of 5+ Mgrs, Senior Recruiters and Sourcers.. Demonstrated experience tracking, reporting, and communicating key recruiting metrics to VP and C-level executives for Products is required.
Location: Bay Area is preferred but a strong candidate can reside anywhere.
What will you do?
- Lead and Inspire Talent Acquisition for Product and Design
- Become a trusted partner to our Product and Design leadership at the SVP, and VP level. Influence Leaders and team through data and metrics.
- Partner with Head of TA for Products and Tech to craft and scale our team to increase hiring to meet our hyper-growth business needs
- Partner with the Chief Diversity Officer, DEI team, Head of TA for Products and Tech, Brand Manager, Sourcing team, Engineering leaders, ERGs, Comms team... to design and roll out our DEI Strategy and execution plan to increase workforce diversity and continue to foster Splunk's culture of inclusion. Create reports to measure effectiveness and improve solutions to meet DEI aspirational goals.
- Lead, build, coach and inspire a Technical Engineering TA team, including TA leads, Recruiters, Sourcers and coordinators (dotted line).
- Report up and out to Product and Design leadership, hiring targets and how our engineering team is trending against targets, quality of hire, and aspirational diversity goals. Partner with HRIS, Finance, HRBPs, TA Operations to ensure accuracy and completeness of our Data
- Create data backed analysis to the Splunk leadership team and other stakeholders to help drive strategic decision-making.
- Partner with Brand Manager to come up with innovative and fun ways to increase our brand recognition, and the TA team to improve our candidate experience
- Partner with our TA Operations team to improve our processes and ensure operational excellence, so we can scale from a 2 billion company to $10 billion.
- In partnership with our market intelligence team, use in-depth knowledge and data backed market research to influence our business partners on its overall growth strategy with relevant business partners (e.g. Finance, Total rewards, HR Business Partners, DEI, TA leadership).
- Foster a culture that is Open, Fun, Transparent, Innovative, Passionate
- proven experience leading TA Product and Design teams
- 5+ years client management experience at the VP/C-level for Product and Design organizations, acting as a strategic partner and influencer to drive positive business outcomes.
- proven experience supporting Product and Design organizations at dynamic high growth companies, in Talent Acquisition management, and as a recruiter.
- Prior experience crafting presentations and leading discussions at eStaff meetings on talent related topics including recruiting, diversity, internal movement, and attrition is required.
- Strong technical acumen, experience leading a cloud first engineering team.
- Demonstrable experience creatively improving processes, programs, and results. Examples of successful partnership with TA, HR Ops, Finance and HRBPs, and Eng Leaders to deliver relevant workforce metrics that have resulted in meaningful business impact.
- Looking for a leader that is inspiring, empathetic, and takes action when and where needed, challenges status quo, and supports a growing world class talent organization
- Executive presence and the ability to advise and influence senior business leaders.
- Strategic Thinker – identify patterns across organizations to tie into recruiting strategy.
- Agility and adaptability in thinking - can identify when to customize versus when to provide a holistic solution, and work with the business to establish the best solution
- Demonstrated ability to scale - can go deep in the weeds when needed, while also understanding the big picture.
- Strong judgment skills - know when to escalate, when to dive deep, and when to bring certain people into the discussion.
- Problem solving - Possess a data driven approach to problem solving and an agility to do so in real time with senior leadership.
- Very strong operational, programmatic, and analytical skills.
- Collaborative, team oriented demeanor.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.