The Director, People Technology will lead a talented and dedicated team of HRIS professionals. You will drive significant system and technology transformation across the People organization and integrated with the business. Your responsibilities will start with building out the vision and strategy to continue to scale and drive the usage of technology to support the employee experience.
The successful candidate will have strong client services and technical mindset and be obsessed with building tools and systems that our employees and managers can use to improve critical people-related activities. A focus on improving technical effectiveness will be critical. With inspiring leadership, you will amplify the impact of the team on the employee and manager experience through the expansion and improvement of offerings. Strong partnerships within the People Organization and across other business functions are imperative for success.
- Provide vision, planning, and guidance for the expansion, improvement, and management of People Technology offerings.
- Lead the team to create, build, and implement effective, efficient, and consistent operational processes. Advance a continuous process improvement mindset leveraging technology and ensuring optimal utilization of all resources.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience and optimize the businesses’ ability to improve people processes and make informed decisions through technology-enabled solutions.
- Develop and manage a multi-year roadmap for system and tool usage in alignment with the business growth which includes supporting the People organization.
- Provide system & tool insights and establish action plans to improve transactions and capabilities.
- Help drive system & tool engagement with employees and managers who rely on timely and accurate access to their information.
- Lead the team to create, build, and implement effective, efficient, and repeatable processes for high-quality delivery.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with internal customers and partners ensuring stakeholders and cross-functional partner teams help shape how systems & tools support their needs.
- Work with various People organization teams and COEs to execute People technology opportunities.
What It Takes To Succeed
- An accomplished leader in People Technology offerings, using systems and tools to enable stakeholders, mentoring others, and building diverse, high-performing teams.
- Highly effective at working collaboratively with key stakeholders: being consultative, influencing, managing expectations, executing on the roadmap, and delivering high-quality experiences. Able to build credibility quickly with all stakeholders.
- Expert in technical know-how, critical thinking, and communication skills. Ability to work with all levels across the organization and implement solutions by going beyond the obvious.
- Extensive People Technology experience with previous exposure to rapidly scaling businesses and implementing new systems and tools.
- Act as a change agent with experience in leading and successfully driving change with various systems & tools. Able to challenge the status quo.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in high tech.
- You have 10+ years of related experience in technology, systems, and tools. With 3+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- Direct experience with Workday, other People technologies, and familiarity with the latest trends.
- Hands-on experience with technology implementations in global settings.
- Track record of working across the People organization and with Finance and IT processes that impact People systems & tools.
- Attention to detail is a must and you have experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments with the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.