● Drive program management for strategic (targeted) pipeline covering generation, acceleration and closure and monitoring program success across all Splunk theaters (regions) WW. This includes collaboration with Sales Operations, Finance, Sales leaders and stakeholders for accurate and timely reporting
● Strong understanding of SaaS models and Cloud strategies of Customer’s digital transformation
● Partner with Sales Leadership and other cross-functional teams in theaters to identify pipeline gaps and gain insights to advise and prioritize existing and future pipeline program development focus areas
● Orchestrate pipeline program planning from inception to completion, ensuring that business partners understand scope, roles, responsibilities, and key due dates.
● Establish key performance indicators to track pipeline programs efficacy; must be hands-on comfortable with Data analytics, Reporting tools (SFDC, Tableau..).
Day to day responsibilities will include working closely with sales leadership to understand the quality of the pipeline, and how to progress the pipe through prescriptive sales plays. Also working with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain important metrics, dashboards, and reporting to make recommendations on pipeline monitoring & improvements
● 8+ years of GTM operations, executive reporting / analytics, experience in a fast growing software/SaaS organization
● Critical thinking, outstanding writing and editing, impeccable planning and polished relationship-building skills
● Demonstrated experience managing complex program design, development, and deployment successfully with measurable results at a mid to large size tech company
● Operational skills with ability to collaborate in building scalable, repeatable programs
● Program / Project management and/or change management skills (PMI or PROSCI certified a plus) with experience working with a sales ecosystem.
● Outstanding ability to see the big picture and provide frameworks for execution at a more granular level.
● Ability to represent concepts, vision and objectives and communicate across organizations and business partners supporting critical pipeline monitoring work streams
● Well-organized; able to manage multiple tasks and results at one time, and prioritize in a high-pressure often changing environment
● Collaborative and agile working style with success networking and building relationships to support cross team engagement and alignment
● Tenacious, persistent and employs a “can do” attitude
● Excellent communication and written skills
● Knowledge of IT markets specifically, Cloud transformation and DX strategies of customers is a big plus.
● Experience working with SFDC, Tableau, Data analytics or similar BI/Data warehousing platforms a plus.
● Experience working with G-suite
● GTM Transformation and Frameworks is desired
● Previous sales (quota carrying) or sales support experience a plus
● We are open to candidates anywhere in the U.S.
● Fun people are required
● Individual contributor role but able to influence leadership
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for bonus and benefits, and may be eligible for equity.
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $184,000 - 253,000 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $172,800 - 237,600 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
Base Pay Range: $156,800 - 215,600 per year