Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a senior member of the Customer Success Support Operations team – Director of Process Quality and Continuous Improvement at Splunk, you will help to develop enterprise-wide support business processes that will position the company for continued high growth.
We are looking for a strategic thinker, with excellent Customer Success business insight. In this role you will provide subject matter expertise on a range of process improvement, quality, process management and continuous activities. You will be responsible for data gathering and analysis, standard methodology research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
- Understands the company’s Customer Success - Support operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes.
- Collaborates with Customer Success Leaders in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
- Manage a team of business process and tools analyst
- Uses expertise in industry standard methodologies, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met.
- Analyzes existing “as is" process using different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow.
- Provides expertise on “to be" process and work with subject matter authorities to obtain agreement.
- Brings together requirements and use cases from subject matter authorities using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Dedicatedly communicates with IT to define and implement system solutions.
- Creates a formal network and acts as the liaison between business partners, users, and technical teams.
- Leads the overall drafting of the business requirements / use cases, test scripts / acceptance criteria, and training materials for various transformation initiatives.
- Collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process / system.
- 15+ years of Business Process Improvement experience.
- Strong background in establishing current state Customer Support(Technical Support) process models and providing process improvement / redesign.
- Validated experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment.
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills.
- Familiar with/ able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns.
- Broad expertise in one or more of the following areas (Go to Market (GTM), Technical Support, Customer Service, Customer Success, Renewals Process & Operations).
- Committed to working multi-functionally and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups.
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity.
- Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or meaningful relevant on the job experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.