Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
What you get from this role:
Ability to develop and lead all aspects of Inside Sales and Sales Development strategy, segmentation and expansion as it aligns with Splunk's corporate vision and mission. You will lead, empower and cultivate the ISR, SDR and BDR teams and various cross-functional teams to develop and qualify opportunities resulting in high-velocity transactions, pipeline generation, and Field Sales supporting motions that win revenue for Splunk.
What we offer you:
- A fast-growing and rapidly changing business and market where you will be challenged and grow.
- Hardworking and dedicated peers across all GTM and Corporate functions.
- Do you want to make an impact? The work you’ll do will directly impact our future and how we are viewed in the market and by our customers.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We believe in growing our leaders through ownership, new experiences, and formal and informal education.
- An open, encouraging and collaborative work environment
- Lead the Inside Sales and Demand Gen organization and work closely with Senior Leaders in Sales, Marketing, and Operations to drive alignment and top-line outcomes
- Deliver predictable, scalable and repeatable results across all aspects of Inside Sales and Demand Gen
- Develop fully detailed policies and procedures, as well as reporting and forecast metrics for hiring, onboarding, training, role execution, pipeline impact, and revenue impact
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Operations to establish reports, dashboards, and analysis. Provide visibility into SDR/BDR/ISR activities and drive operational excellence through rigorous adherence to standards and auditability
- Collaborate cross-functionally with: Sales and Marketing leaders to develop, implement, deliver and measure the results of Demand Gen initiatives that drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up and align pipeline products to sales priorities
- Ensure ISRs, SDRs and BDRs develop and maintain effective territory plans to maximize and demonstrate phone and activity time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
- Hire, train, and retain a world-class Inside Sales and Demand Generation organization; develop domain expert leaders and future sales stars through coaching, mentoring and focused employee engagement initiatives
- Support Enterprise and Commercial segment sales growth by implementing strategic initiatives and promoting a high energy, high activity environment
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales Development and Inside Sales in the Enterprise Software space and with fast-growing organizations
- 7+ years’ experience selling enterprise software & solutions
- 5+ years of SDR/BDR/ISR people management experience, with at least 1 year in a second-line role
- 3+ years’ experience Demand Generation or Marketing leadership
- 3+ years’ experience Inside Sales leadership
- Experience with revenue responsibility of 100M+
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment with multiple partners and strategic priorities
- A growth mindset; forward-leaning and innovative while focused on continuous improvement
- Track record of success (and numerous Presidents Clubs and sales awards)
- The ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration or Business Management or Industry related
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.