Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
To grow the demand for Splunk by exponentially scaling skills in the market, the Global Education and Technical Enablement organization is seeking a strategic and collaborative Ecosystem Strategy and Development leader. In this role, you will build and drive a highly skilled global ecosystem of partnerships and alliances with business plans, programs and outreach that accelerates the adoption of Splunk skills across Customers, Partners and Splunkers – existing, new, and future. To be successful in this position, you must thoroughly understand the Education business and learning markets, be highly motivated, creative, collaborative, and execute flawlessly.
- Understand the market for Splunk skills and related learning portfolio.
- Know the latest about learning providers and marketplaces including their strengths and capabilities.
- Contribute to the overall learning strategy supporting long-term decision making and priorities.
- Analyze business performance metrics and review feedback from Ecosystem Partners and Academic Alliances to determine market need, advise strategy and continuously improve quality of content, format, and delivery worldwide.
- Develop a strategy for utilizing highly-skilled partners for delivery and distribution of Splunk enablement and education with concrete revenue and measurable impact.
- Work closely with multi-functional teams (GTM, CS, Product) to define regional GTM plans, targets and metrics for scalable delivery and penetration.
- Strategically manage a portfolio of highly-skilled partners through continuous business reviews ensuring measurable impact and consistency of quality services.
- Coordinate targeted support of Partners including delivery, lab readiness and content/material distribution.
- Manage partner authorization and contracts to support long-term success.
- Partner with Business Operations to support increase in training attach rate at point-of-sale with focus on the opportunity to drive customer adoption.
- Serve as an expert for the Global Education and Technical Enablement organization, handling inquiries and communications with functional leaders.
- Drive processes and systems for optimized efficiency, accelerated velocity and productivity.
- Lead a global team ensuring ongoing talent management and career development.
- Global experience in enablement, education, strategy, and operations roles leading and executing business initiatives.
- Demonstrated success with defining and executing impactful partnerships globally – including education and training companies, distribution partners, online learning marketplaces and technology solution providers.
- Experience developing higher education and academic partnerships to support faculty and student learning and broader workforce skills development.
- Deep business, financial and operational experience in a Shared Services model with Enterprise/SaaS companies.
- Understand customer and partner facing technical ecosystem including the diverse enablement needs of various functions like presales, delivery, support and customer personas.
- Expert knowledge of learning standard methodologies including strong business insight, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to see around corners and utilize data strategically to create improvements and persuade others.
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate and work independently with a “make it happen” attitude; able to operate and execute in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; problem solver and quick learner.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; able to speak in front of senior leaders as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly.
- Passionate about doing what’s right for the business. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support the growth of the business.
- Experience managing a team of 10 or more.
- Bachelors' degree in a technical field.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.