Ready to help us predict, identify, track and manage key trends and/or emerging opportunities and threats to ensure continued and uninterrupted growth in Public Sector?
- Lead a team individuals passionate about driving Splunk into government programs by understanding government budgets, public sector verticals, and partners providing thought leadership in these areas, as well as managing a Capture process.
- We seek a visionary that can successfully drive core strategic Public Sector objectives and priorities through full engagement with identified partners
- You will be an integral part of Public Sector BD & Partner Management Team as well as provide strategy, leadership and direction to Sales Leaders in Public Sector.
- Utilize strategic analysis of market trends, partner contacts, competition, company and personal relationship, and vertical expertise.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively translate Splunk capabilities into outcomes for Public Sector verticals.
- Maintain frequent and regular communications with integration partner management teams, sales and marketing personnel to improve efforts to identify and capture new business.
- Formulate and execute sales strategies and action plans that clearly defined and measurable.
- Analyze government programs, existing & prospective customer needs, find opportunities and provide detailed scope of opportunity.
- Build and lead the Public Sector BD & Program business plan.
- Minimum 15+ years of Federal sales experience and/or within partner community or equivalent.
- 7+ Years of direct enterprise software Business development experience
- Strong experience working with Partners including System Integrators and VARs (identifying joint and new opportunities)
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Comfort with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- You will demonstrate attention to details and a passion for improvement.
- You will also have familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus