Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you a data driven marketer who understands full-funnel digital advertising and knows how to optimize for every stage of the customer journey? Do you have a passion for continuous improvement and optimization? If so, we have the perfect position for you.
Splunk is looking for a driven hands-on digital marketing guru to help drive rapid expansion and optimization across all of our digital advertising channels. You will play an important role in driving growth and revenue through online programs. You will be a part of a growing team of hardworking and driven co-workers.
This job will be based in Splunk’s San Francisco or San Jose location.
- Contribute to the global strategy and execution of Splunk’s search and social advertising.
- Implement, monitor, and optimize campaigns across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage search and social campaign optimization (keywords, cost per lead, long-tail optimization, geo-located/industry targeted ad campaigns etc)
- Responsible for ad copy writing and editing for search ads and promoted social posts.
- Handle creative process and requests.
- Partner with local and global agencies to plan and implement digital campaigns and closely monitor performance.
- Improve channel and campaign performance beyond Cost per Click and Cost Per Lead, focused on pipeline and revenue generation.
- Partner with other internal teams to support integrated campaigns. and advise on the best use of digital tactics to support their objectives.
- Lead A/B testing processes across paid areas of advertising including copy, creative, cadence, offer, targeting and landing pages.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis in addition to monthly and quarterly reports reviewing key revenue metrics.
- 7+ years of paid search experience and at least 2 years of experience with paid social advertising, preferably in a B2B organization.
- Hands-on user of search platforms (AdWords/Bing) and social media advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Deep understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation.
- Experience handling a large advertising budget and reporting on the effectiveness of spend.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, customer segmentation, and ABM strategies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with an understanding of digital marketing analytics and revenue attribution.
- Able to quickly identify and analyze opportunities and problems and initiate rapid and accurate responses.
- A self directed person with the desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external partners.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.