Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The new world of Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) is revolutionising the world of IT security. This new game changer is enabling security operations team to respond faster. Incident response teams, using their tools and knowledge, can develop stronger responses to modern day threats. Threat intel can enhance their ability to proactively detect and defeat attacks before they cause an impact. To help security teams across the world leverage the power of the new capability, Security Solutions Architects are needed who have the experience, knowledge and understanding of both the technical aspect of these areas but also the people aspect of processes and response strategies. We are looking for those people that like to be on the leading edge of security technologies, that like to help security teams and individuals grow their skills and help customers grow the maturity of the security operations programs. We are looking for these people.
Our Security Solutions Architects (SSAs) are on a mission to help our customers develop operational capabilities and program to leverage the power of the market leading SOAR platform, Phantom. Our experienced security practitioners collaborate with our customers’ security leadership, engineers, operations teams, incident responders, and threat intel teams, to help them use the capabilities of Splunk's security offerings and achieve success. Working together with experienced Security Solution Engineers, they help the customer realise the true potential of the Phantom platform.
We are looking for architects who can help our customers realise the potential of our Security Automation & Orchestration platform. As a trusted advisor & mentor, you will help customers in their use case identification, implementation planning, mentoring and training, and development of playbooks that leverage their IT security tools, skills, and infrastructure.
- You will work directly with Enterprise customers in a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Energy, and Government.
- Lead customer relationships, ensuring that we deliver successful customer outcomes. This includes helping the customer identify roadmaps and develop their expertise and knowledge of Phantom and other Splunk security products.
- This role also includes defining requirements and working with Splunk's Security Solution Engineers to develop innovative integrations and playbooks.
- You will be the voice of the customer to Product Marketing and Engineering, enabling them to respond to real world customer demands and capabilities.
- Train and mentor security leaders and managers, security operations teams, threat intelligence groups and incident responders.
- Actively participate in the Splunk Security and Phantom Community as a domain expert, presenting in forums, online and at conferences.