Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
About The Role
Splunk is looking to add a Customer Trust Analyst to grow our Customer Trust program(s) within the Splunk Global Security (SGS) team. As a Customer Trust Analyst, you will be supporting customer security due diligence and assessment activities, such as facilitating customer security assessments, responding to customer security inquiries, and participating in customer meetings and calls to demonstrate Splunk security control alignment with customer security expectations, applicable industry standards, and regulations. If you have a deep understanding of information security and you are passionate about building, sustaining and growing trust with our customers, then this role is for you.
- Provide resources and support to Field Sales, Sales Engineer, and Customer Success teams to assist with addressing customer inquiries, questionnaires and other requests regarding Splunk's information security program and security controls
- Lead or assist in security conversations representing Splunk’s information security program in meetings with current and prospective customers
- Facilitate customer security assessments, pre sales. Provide accurate information of Splunk's information security program to customers, demonstrating how our security measures align with their security expectations and contractual commitments
- Manage feedback and observations from customer security assessments, and engage with stakeholders, where appropriate, to determine applicable actions and monitor resolution
- Contribute to developing customer facing documentation that represent Splunk’s information security program and controls.
- Maintain a knowledge base of Splunk security information, collaborating with subject matter experts and key partners across Splunk to ensure the information remains up to date and accurate
- Provide security expertise in an advisory role to Legal teams in the contract-negotiation process to ensure that contract terms accurately reflect Splunk's cyber security capabilities.
- Drive process improvement and automation initiatives to continuously mature the service to more effectively support Sales in shortening the sales cycle, and meet customer expectations
- 2+ years of applicable work experience in Information Security or Compliance with a Bachelor’s degree, or 1+ years with a Master's degree
- Basic understanding of cloud security principles
- Customer service oriented with a problem-solving approach
- Experience communicating directly with customers representing information security topics
- Strong written and verbal communication, and critical thinking ability
- Ability to learn quickly and develop a solid grasp of Splunk security policies, controls, and product and service offerings.
- Able to accurately articulate security information in clear and concise terms to customers.
- Team oriented, proactive, and able to work independently
- Ability to multitask, balance and prioritize work in a dynamic environment, ensuring SLAs are met
- One or more of the following certifications is preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCSK, GIAC, CCSP, CSX, and CTPRP.
- Functional knowledge of cyber security principles, concepts, technologies, and security compliance frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, ISO 27018, SOC 1 / SSAE 18, SOC 2, NIST CSF, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, COBIT, CSA CCM, SIG)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: CRC 16,000,000.00 - 22,000,000.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.