Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly, to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a Program Manager for our Customer Success organization. The Program Manager will lead cross-functional teams across Splunk's entire portfolio of enterprise software, cloud services and applications and is responsible for ensuring timely, high-quality delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- We cover a wide variety of teams including Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Success Management, Technical Support, Renewals and Education. The Programs & Initiatives to be driven could focus on any of these teams or a combination of them.
- This is an incredible opportunity to help enable the organization with high visibility amongst senior Customer Success leadership. This position reports to the Customer Success Strategic Programs Leader.
In this role you will:
- Report to the Customer Advocacy team theater leader
- Lead program team resources
- Drive and lead the Customer Advocacy Program with all aspects of customer adoption and success.
- Track and Communicate Key programs project status/dependencies.
- Centralized program and operations management of vendor-provided pre-sales adoption services
- Forecast account demand and determine resource allocations and coverage
- Interface daily with vendor’s management team and individual contributors to coach on processes, identify adoption issues and drive improvement.
- Lead internal Splunk escalations with pre-sales staff
- Build a team of Customer Success Specialists who will provide pre-sales adoption services to customers
- Fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to direct programs at the strategic level and possess the willingness to dig into the highly tactical program details. Should have experience leading teams of project managers driving the development of multiple, concurrent initiatives involving cross-functional groups. You are a self-starter who can keep the team motivated and focused.
- You have experience working in a Customer Success organization, ideally in a Strategy, Operational or Program Management role. Experience of multiple Customer Success areas is a plus.
- You excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. You will be able to juggle multiple challenging priorities. Communicate and act upon risks appropriately. You have excellent analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency. You have a strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to seek loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- Strong skills in critical tools including Excel, Powerpoint, issue tracking systems (Jira a plus) and calendaring systems.
- Familiar with enterprise software industry and operational processes of field sales organizations
Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business field.
Extensive experience in Customer Success and Program Management or similar roles within software specific industries. PMP certification a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.