Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
***Please note that only resumes that are submitted in English will be considered.***
Are you passionate about customer success and big data? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Then come be a member of Splunk Customer Success, providing mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Splunk.
Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the Splunk ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Education, and others.
Responsibilities: Working with high-profile strategic enterprise customers, you will:
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Splunk Account team and externally to Customer Sponsors and Executives.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work closely with the Splunk Account Team (Account Manager, SE, PS and EDU) to find opportunities for new usage of Splunk across organizational functions.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational standard methodologies and establish a Splunk Center of Excellence.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of Splunk solutions and lead periodic partner meetings.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services with scoping, and selling follow-on and new service opportunities.
- Support Education Services in identifying and recommending staff training opportunities.
- Identify in cooperation with the Account team the key success criteria for Splunk deployment and drive customer happiness.
- Act as the Splunk liaison for Splunk technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with Splunk Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as needed.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Splunk platform and future products.
- Meaningful experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies, or Public Sector organizations.
- Experience with Observability and Security Platforms such as SOAR, SIEM, APM & IM.
- Proven experience communicating and coordinating with customers at the executive leadership level.
- Tri-lingual (English, Spanish & Portuguese)
- Prior experience in IT dev/ops, observability, cloud, SAAS highly desired
- Since this role is essential to Splunk's customer success initiative, you will have a rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Since this role is customer facing, you will possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- You have played in the Enterprise and/or cloud software space.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Estimated travel is 25%. Since travel is based on customer and business need there may be more or less travel depending on location of customers.
- Preferred qualification: experience with Splunk products and/or technical experience in a similar industry.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.