The Splunk Customer Success Manager (CSM) takes a pivotal role when dealing with customers. He/she guides Splunk customers in their journey to discover the full value of their machine data and to support the real-time decision making that today's businesses demands. The CSM role is continuous and revolves around supporting the customer to use their Splunk Enterprise software solutions as effectively and efficiently as possible to it’s maximum potential. This high profile role reports into the EMEA Customer Success Management team. The role will be based in our Paris office
A Splunk CSM will help set success criteria and help customers evolve their usage of Splunk to a higher level of Operational Intelligence – that is, to move from simple search & investigation activities to proactive monitoring and gaining real-time business insights. Splunk CSMs will also focus on the strategic, operational and organizational impact of Splunk software, rather than just the technical domain.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- Establishment of success plans and best practices.
- Driving and management of adoption across business units.
- Ensuring training requirements of Splunk end users, developers and administrators are met.
- Creation & operation of a Splunk Center of Excellence within the customer organisation. This consists of Splunk subject matter experts and users within the customer organisation that provide governance and sponsorship to the Splunk capabilities and facilitate both data and user on-boarding and enablement, and ensure best practices are followed.
- How to emulate the successes achieved by others in their market sector through best practices and knowledge of value realisation achieved in similar market sectors.
- The formation of user groups within the company to collaborate, grow and share achievements.
- Adapting the organization in order to get the most from the Splunk platform
- Fluent French & English, understand the France Enterprise customers
- Your willingness to travel based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required but based from our Paris office with some working from home too.
- Will need to be security cleared (DV preferred)
- Extensive experience in a related CSM function is required with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies.
- You have successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction.
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organisational and presentation skills.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- Highly customer orientated to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the Splunk’ values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Exchange, VM Ware, Log Files, Hadoop, FIX and Mobile & Web applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, API’s and Networks
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 will be a advantage.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.