The Splunk Customer Success Manager (CSM) takes a pivotal role with our customers and is the beating heart of our company’s #1 priority - Customer Success. He/she guides Splunk customers in their journey to discover the full value of their machine data and to support the real-time decision making that today's businesses demands. CSMs are there to ensure our customers get the best possible value from their Splunk investment - you will be accountable for the adoption phase for our customers.
This is not any average CSM role. By engaging at the exec level with customers, a Splunk CSM will own the customer relationship whilst partnering with our sales team. You will set our customers on a journey which will align with their strategic goals and help them achieve their objectives across any digital domain. Splunk CSMs will also focus on the strategic, operational and organizational impact of Splunk software.
Our CSMs can:
- Drive Splunk’s integration with our customers’ digital transformation programmes for Sweden & Finland
- Establish joint success plans and help develop best practices
- Cohere and manage adoption across business units
- Ensure customers’ end users, developers and administrators are trained and supported
- Creation & operation of the Splunk Success Framework within the customer organization
- Help develop the roles and governance required to ensure customer success
- Develop and exalt metricised success stories from use cases
- Continue to show customers the art of the possible with their machine data
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with exec stakeholders
- Be the single voice of the customer back into Splunk, requiring liaison across every internal Splunk department
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- You will be a Swedish or Finnish national and eligible to work in the Nordics
- You will be a relentless learner - both inside and outside of work; this will be your trophy career learning experience
- You will have been involved with business transformation programmes, encompassing people, process and technology
- You will be comfortable in front of the C-suite, talking about data-driven approaches and digital transformation
- Your willingness to travel based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required
- You possess extensive experience in a related CSM function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions within a broad customer base comprising Fortune 500 to start up / scale up organisations.
- You will have successfully driven customers to achieve the as-yet unexplored
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organizational and presentation skills
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- Swedish and Finnish language proficiency
- Highly customer orientated
- Have the leadership and emotional intelligence to drive customers towards success
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the Splunk’ values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Security, Exchange, VMWare, Log Files, Mobile & Web applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and their cloud equivalents
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 is helpful
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.