Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Part of the Splunk family is VictorOps, located in Boulder, Colorado. VictorOps is incident management software purpose-built for DevOps. By centralizing information and offering high-powered integrations, we empower engineering and operations to collaborate, solve problems faster, and continuously improve in high-velocity deployment environments. We care deeply about our customers and strive to improve the quality of life of the on-call technical worker.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer success and evangelizing disruptive technology to help businesses collaborate and run more efficiently. We are looking for someone with exceptional customer acumen and a proven technical foundation who can lead customers through the post-sale portion of the customer journey and represent the customer voice internally and cross functionally.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned customers, which will include: growing adoption, ensuring retention, and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Lead implementation of the VictorOps platform with our higher tier customers via virtual and onsite trainings
- Work with clients to build success plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review account lifecycle status
- Measure and monitor customer’s health via scheduled meeting cadence, product usage, feature requests and user feedback. Share health updates regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work closely with the VictorOps sales team to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities with existing customers.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Act as the liaison for technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with Support, Product and Engineering as needed.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the VictorOps platform and future products.
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS environment working directly with customers in a success, sales or support role(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A technical mindset and the ability to digest complex scenarios and translate ideas back to customers in a concise way
- Exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-awareness and social skills to handle difficult situations with understanding and composure
- Able to grasp complex new software products and services-and how to use them in a competitive marketplace
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across Splunk and VictorOps
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- DevOps experience will send your resume to the top of the pile
- Live near our Boulder CO office (daily commute into the office is required)
- 15-20% travel (~1-2 territory trips/quarter)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.