Compensation Analyst (Remote)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team! Reporting to the Senior Mgr, Compensation, this position will be responsible for compensation analytics, tools and the market review across Splunk.
- Compensation market analytics requiring excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret and understand data
- Creation of global compensation salary and equity structures
- Partner with Compensation partners, HRIS, Finance, Stock Admin and Talent Acquisition on tools, data, and process for all areas of compensation
- Regular interaction across the organization to address compensation issues and develop and implement effective solutions
- Assist on the development and execution of training and education for people managers, in order to enhance manager’s knowledge level of Splunk’s compensation programs
- Support multiple compensation programs and work on compensation projects in a face-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years compensation experience:
- Building salary and equity ranges
- Strong Excel skills including using advanced features (pivot tables, look-ups, macros a plus)
- Supporting focal and bonus programs
- Market analytics and experience in supporting and evaluating compensation models and processes
- Job leveling
- Understanding of FLSA and other compensation legislated requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Radford, and other benchmarking surveys and tools
- Experience with Workday is a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.