Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningful to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering robust sales results? Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to join a fast-growing, dynamic organization?
Due to market opportunities and growth, we are hiring a Commercial Account Manager to join our team. The Commercial Account Manager will play a key role in driving revenue opportunities within our customers and partners across our growing business in Thailand.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Consistently deliver ambitious Software license and renewal revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Territory planning, Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with customers by selling value and return on investment.
- Effective use of Sales Engineering, in-house and partner services resources, and our sales methodology and processes.
- Work with distributors and partners for maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing.
- Extensive, minimum of 5 years working experience demonstrated ability of direct New Business Account Management, selling into Enterprise or Commercial Markets selling with/& through Channel Partners is important.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite: you have a record of closing six and seven-figure software licensing deals. You have the ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first-line management experience is a plus.
- Strong executive presence and polish, with outstanding management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment while being able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate.
- Relevant software/solution experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Passion: Our customers are very passionate about Splunk, and we want the same from our reps. We believe that you should be passionate about the projects you work on.
- Desire to learn, adapt and you want to continuously learn about businesses and innovative technologies. "Growth Mindset"
- Experience in using CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
- Will be supporting Thailand's growing market and hence Thai speaking ability is required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying