Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results within Commercial Customers? Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to join a fast-growing, dynamic organisation?
We are hiring a Commercial Account Manager to join our expanding team. You will play a key role in driving a significant share of the revenue for Splunk within the Commercial Market working closely with our Partners across the region. The position will be based in our London Paddington office.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Effective use of Sales Engineering, in-house and partner services resources, and our sales methodology and processes
- Handle accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows
- Experience in selling enterprise IT solutions with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Strong executive presence and polish, with extraordinary management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment while being able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Sold IT solutions such as software security, big data, software analytics
- Experience cross/upselling into existing customers
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Experience with consultative selling & selling complex deals
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments and developing new business and running sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Self-starter but also a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with the proven ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.