Splunk is looking for a hardworking Software Engineering Intern to join our team in San Francisco, CA. The Collaboration team is responsible for building, customizing, implementing, managing and supporting all employee facing productivity tools like Slack, Jira, G-Suite, Zoom etc.
As an intern on the collaboration team, you will work closely with other team members to understand our current employee productivity systems and look for opportunities to automate services, build web services clients and bots using industry standard frameworks, use code to analyze and compare data across various collaboration systems and more.
• A visionary technologist with a passion for learning new technologies
• Passionate about user experience
• Interest with software design, development
• Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
• First-hand experience with object-oriented design and coding with a variety of languages
• Understanding of XML, JSON, Web Services technologies
• An awesome programmer with high levels of creativity and quick solving capabilities to change the world in a huge way!
Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field, and a strong record of academic achievement.
What We Offer You
• The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support. Splunk flourishes with disruption and diversity.
• A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
• A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From great benefits to a diverse and inclusive workplace — that's the Splunk experience.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.