Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to turn Data Into Doing with the first Data-to-Everything platform. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth, and we are growing our salesforce. Currently we are on the lookout to hire a driven & highly motivated Cloud Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our team based in Germany to cover Central Europe predominantly Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
Do you want to make an impact and help change the way companies do business? Splunk’s Cloud business is continuing to grow rapidly, and we are looking for an outstanding Sales Specialist that has profound experience selling cloud/SaaS. In this role you will be overall Splunk Cloud selling resource and overall Cloud/SaaS SME for sales team members to help them build, mature and close Cloud business. Provide them with experienced guidance to better qualify, understand customer challenges to the best position Splunk Cloud to meet the customers’ requirements.
You have a measurable track record in selling cloud and SaaS solutions overall. You will play a meaningful role leading the salesforce to sell Splunk Cloud in a way that results in continued growth and equally importantly, customer success and good business for Splunk overall.
- Help structure, guide and review sales proposals to ensure they are accurate and aligned with Margin and overall successful practices for selling Splunk Cloud.
- Deliver regular coaching and education sessions to the sales teams that will make it natural for them to sell Cloud to accelerate sales cycles, deal sizes, success and ensures good business.
- Act as a “Cloud Account Manager” as needed to help foster and lead the relationship and project status with large and or sophisticated customers that need additional attention. Be a liaison for sharing information between account teams, Cloud Product Management, Engineering and operations.
- Present & discuss at C-Level to our largest, most strategic customers exploring where they are on their Cloud journey and helping them understand how Splunk may potentially be able to add value
- 8 + years of selling cloud solutions (ideally AWS, GCP or Azure MSFT preferred)
- Successful track record as an “overlay” selling cloud and working closely with sales leadership and guiding sales teams to effectively sell a solution with a different selling motion and value proposition.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Available to travel approximately 25-50% of time
- Fluent in German & English (both written & spoken)
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.