That’s a cool job! I want it!
Do you want to make an impact and help transform the way companies do business? Splunk’s Cloud business is continuing to grow rapidly and we are looking for a top notch sales team member to help ensure its success.
Candidates should have a measurable track record in selling Splunk’s solutions or SaaS solutions overall. The Cloud Sales Manager will play a key role leading the salesforce to sell Splunk Cloud in a way that results in continued growth and equally importantly, customer success and good business for Splunk overall.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Be an overall Splunk Cloud selling resource and overall Cloud/SaaS SME for sales team members to help them build, mature and close Cloud business. Provide them with expert guidance to better qualify, understand customer pain points/use cases to best position Splunk Cloud to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Help structure, guide and review sales proposals to ensure they are correct and aligned with Margin and overall Best Practices for selling Splunk Cloud.
- Deliver regular education sessions to the sales teams that will make it natural for them to sell Cloud in a way that accelerates sales cycles, deal sizes, customer success and ensures good business.
- Act as a “Cloud Account Manager” as needed to help manage the relationship and project status with large and or complex customers that need additional attention. Be a liaison for sharing information between account teams, Cloud Product Management, Engineering and operations.
- Drive Key Cloud GTM Programs such as Project Autobahn
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Extensive software selling experience (international experience preferred), ideally selling Splunk and/or Splunk Cloud solutions, ideally with IT Operations and Security or as a minimum alternative SaaS solutions in a similar space.
- Successful track record as an “overlay” manager working closely with sales leadership and guiding sales teams to effectively sell a solution with a different selling motion and value proposition.
- Knowledge of APAC privacy, data governance and other relevant laws and regulations for SaaS and Cloud providers.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Available to travel approximately 25-50% of time.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.