Chief of Staff - Platform
This is a highly influential role combining strategic planning, business management, program optimization, internal communications, and cross-functional initiatives and collaboration within the Platform organization and across all departments within which it interfaces. Reporting directly to the SVP & GM, Platform, this role will drive the rhythm of the business, ensure alignment across the Platform leadership team and be a highly visible partner in optimizing performance and accelerating the future growth of our business.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and sounding board to the SVP & GM of Platform.
- Drive strategic cross-functional initiatives and projects across the Platform team, ensuring execution and timely delivery.
- Serve as a liaison between staff, senior leaders, executives regarding planning and business optimization initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvements in operational capabilities and processes to optimize efficiency.
- Prepare and facilitate effective meetings such as leadership team meetings, product reviews, operational reviews, and all hands.
- Help manage the flow of information within the leadership team and the broader products & technology org in partnership with other leaders.
- Provide insight into the alignment and effectiveness of the leadership team, helping them connect the dots across the organization and collaboratively deliver on the most important team objectives.
- Monitor the progress of key initiatives, ensuring product commitments and priorities are being executed.
- Lead and follow effectively as situations warrant, working in close partnership with cross-functional team leaders, Chiefs of Staff and business operations partners, especially those in Finance, HR and Communications to drive strategic clarity and insure operational excellence.
- 10+ years of experience in business operations, administration, technical advisory or leadership roles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Ability to cultivate and maintain solid relationships with technical, operational and go-to-market leadership.
- Proven track record of collaboration and confidentiality on sensitive business, organization, and people topics.
- Proven track record of creating new business operations programs and optimizing existing programs to increase productivity
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic and operational cross-functional initiatives
- High comfort in working under pressure, time-sensitive and rapidly evolving environments
- Ability to work across multiple functions spanning various levels of the organization
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in nature with the ability to anticipate the needs of the business