Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
We are seeking an exceptional and dynamic Channel Sales Engineer to join our expanding team. In addition to requisite passion, skills and experience, you are a key member of the APAC sales team, seeding, driving, and enabling a rapidly growing partner ecosystem. As leader, you will align with Global Channels and APAC leaders to meet hyper growth. You will play a key role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
As an advocate for the Channel, you are responsible for keeping the account teams aware of key partners that can accelerate Splunk opportunities, working with various regions, aligning partners with opportunities, and ensuring partner aptitude meets the needs of available opportunities. You will evangelize our solutions to your customers and partners, working closely with key accounts to ensure their teams are properly trained, positioned, and empowered.
- Apply global channel initiatives and align APAC partners with Splunk business needs, including technical enablement, customer engagement best practices, and Splunk's hyper growth
- Walk customers and partners through demos and problem solving in clear, concise matter by being the subject matter expert on all things Splunk
- Communicate cross functionally constantly to ensure all key stakeholders are in the loop about product functionality and product desires experienced in the field
- Partner with the cross functional teams including Specialists, customer success, and product management
- Identify new opportunities by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners
- Participate in deployment review and forecast calls
- Participate in design review and release meetings
- Travel as needed
- At least 8 years of experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations
- Experience on delivering sales and technical enablement workshop or webinar to customers
- Fluent in either IT, Security or Dev Ops solutions.
- Knowledge of "Big data" technologies (Map-Reduce, Hadoop, HBase, Cloudera, Cassandra).
- Experience managing and developing partner technical teams
- Enterprise solution sales a plus
- Capable of articulating and network across different business cultures