Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions? Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD?
Check out Splunk Public Sector – We’re hiring! https://vimeo.com/279499574
Location: Washington DC area
Role and Responsibility:
- Manage a team focused on Working with Public Sector reseller channel partners and the Public Sector Sales leaders (Regional Managers, Technical Consultants and Inside Reps) promoting cooperative selling to enterprise.
- Develop Partner Profiles and execute recruitment strategy at scale
- Recruit partners specialized on specific domains – Technology and Vertical
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for partners.
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings.
- Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the SalesForce automation tool.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations.
- Ensure your team is defining and executing partner sales plans with regular progress checkpoint reviews.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 7+ years channel and direct selling experience selling Software or IT infrastructure solutions to medium and large Enterprise in Public Sector.
- Track record of success and knowledge with Enterprise VARs and Systems Integrators in the defined territory.
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
Education and experience requirements:
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
· US Citizenship Required