Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will lead the development and execution of strategic engagement communications activities in alignment with your team’s change management approach to ensure we realize successful outcomes for our key strategic initiatives, while enabling continued hyper growth at Splunk.
As a Change Management Specialist, you will own and execute and all aspects of a Business Transformation program’s communications work to support our large scale business transformation initiatives. We are looking for a creative thinker who possesses knowledge and expertise in communication strategies and change management frameworks. Ideally, this person will also have enablement practices execution capabilities, training, and critical thinking acumen.
If you have deep knowledge in strategic corporate communications and organizational engagement approaches and have a deep understanding of fundamental change management principles (particularly in a SaaS environment), then this role may be the right fit for you. Do what you love and be a key piece in transforming Splunk. What are you waiting for? Apply today.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Craft and employ dynamic strategic communications tactics (process, tools and techniques) to “engineer” the people-side of change as well as successfully execute strategic initiatives.
- Develop change management communications to ensure adoption
- Own the development of a communications cadence and strategic approach for engaging with internal stakeholders (including senior management, business unit partners, and internal employees)
- Develop partner engagement plans, including strategic communication, training and enablement tactics within
- Develop approaches and strategies for training and running the enablement plan and delivery
- Partner closely with Program and Track Leads to ensure tight interlock to their deliverables and the Change Management Communications plan
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 5+ years of experience in using global standard change management processes and tools to craft communications and change management strategies and plans to improve employee engagement and adoption
- Significant experience working in a global and matrixed organization in the technology industry, with insight and sensitivity to cultural influences
- Participation in major business transformation and technology implementation engagements (e.g., global ERP, shared services/outsourcing, business process re-engineering, merger integration, etc.)
- Hands-on project experience in the areas of communication and training
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, marketing, business or related degree
- Effective communicator and are comfortable leading partnerships with senior leaders and other partners
- Hands-on experience running successful communications programs and helping enable and align communications teams
- Excellent writer and presenter - you match your messaging to audience expectations. And you love doing both!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.