Business Value Advisor - Transforming Digital Resilience through Data
Are you a seasoned strategy consultant looking for a new challenge? Do you want to deploy your strategic skills and experience at work in a high-growth software environment? Do you want to join a company revolutionising how businesses think about data as a pillar of their business resilience strategy? If so, we have the perfect job for you.
We seek a Business Value Advisor to join our team and help us deliver transformative data solutions to our customers.
As an experienced Strategy Consultant, you will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to our clients and sales managers, leveraging your solid business acumen and proven knowledge of business strategy, business case creation, complex problem solving, and experimentation/agile organisations. You will be comfortable with ambiguity and navigating multiple stakeholders with distinct needs, breaking down complex strategic investment decisions into simple, actionable advice.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Your primary responsibility will be co-creating compelling cases for change with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Industry Advisors, Technology Advisors, Product Advisors, and Marketing Teams.
- You will use your strategic thinking to shape understanding and architect value cases that inform commercial decision-making and transformation plans.
- You will need to be able to drive analysis and innovation to identify, quantify, and shape new growth propositions, earning a seat at the C-Level table.
- You will need to be able to shape and lead innovative and pragmatic customer engagements that translate business diagnosis, discovery, design, and delivery results into data transformation solutions.
- You will need to be viewed as a thought leader in digital and data transformation, shaping opinion and bringing relevant insights and credible actions to customers.
- You will create instant tangibility for the sales team and the client through visual storytelling.
- You will provide expert information in pitch efforts and executive client meetings to support new business development.
- You will work with Sales Leadership to help them understand the market, provide advice on where to focus their efforts and support them in successfully reaching their targets.
- You will also train and enable local sales teams in emerging and evolving thought leadership, engagement approaches, and valuable tools to help qualify accounts or deliver themselves.
- To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional communication skills and be able to research and communicate insightful, fresh messages for our clients and colleagues.
If you are passionate about using data to transform businesses and want to join a dynamic and growing company, we want to hear from you. Apply today and help us unlock the power of data for our customers.
An ideal candidate...
- Will be located in Sweden, with local and regional language skills and excellent English
- 10+ years of experience in transformation consulting with a passion for data and the impact this has on value creation
- Have a passion for digital and data technologies and the impact on business now and into the future
- Have experience in positioning, leading and delivering strategic engagements to 3rd party organizations, navigating complexity towards decisions.
- Comfort with ambiguity and navigating multiple stakeholders and their distinct needs
- Have a “Swiss army knife” approach to problems. As comfortable in design thinking as using spreadsheets.
- Comfortable communicating discovery findings, conceptual ideas, north star visions, and strategy rationale verbally and visually to executive decision-makers.
- Have led multi-disciplinary teams created for a specific engagement.
- Comfort with senior executive engagement and cross-functional team leadership, both internally and externally, with a strong professional network
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, plus strong facilitation skills with an ability to balance conversation in mixed groups and manage political dynamics
- Ability to balance bandwidth across multiple engagements
- Enjoys working as an individual contributor whilst collaborating with wider teams
- Experience in a fast-moving, high-growth sales environment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with legal requirements.