Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you highly analytical and love problem solving? Are you a Salesforce.com geek with contract management skills and love getting your hands into various legal projects? Do you have a deep understanding of the GRC tools? Are you strong in documenting requirements clearly and communicating to internal partners? If you answered yes than we have your dream job at Splunk! In this role you are highly data driven, intellectually curious, creative, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with minimal supervision. You will support our overall team’s initiatives to develop and deploy initiatives and processes to optimize performance of the Legal Tech.
Responsibilities : I want to and can do that:
As the Business Analyst, you will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the Legal application and related technologies supporting the Legal Tech. Additionally, you will also work with the end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows.
- You should be able to work in a dynamic work-environment and support a product on the Agile Development Life-Cycle, with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
- Ability to design technology solutions while understanding the impacts to upstream / downstream systems
- Able to create business requirement documents and as-is and to-be business process flows
- You should be conducting and facilitating requirement gathering / scoping sessions 1:1 or with the team of stakeholders and business users
- Work with onsite /offshore development team in building prototypes, doing feasibility study, estimating level of effort (LOE) based on the project and/or business requirements
- Work with Level 1 support team in providing guidance in resolving issues
- Work on configuring Apttus Intelligent Workflow Approvals and Standard Salesforce Workflow approvals.
- You will be working on Apttus’ X-Author for contracts and X-Author for Mac
- Configure templates and clauses within Apttus Contract Management Tool
Functional & Technical Skills/Experience:
- 4-5 years of hands on Salesforce.com experience including Apttus Contract Management experience
- Over all 2+ years of SFDC Administration
- Deep understanding of SFDC Security setting, Sharing rules, Permissions Sets
- Understands Apttus capabilities and understand the Apttus CLM Out of the box components Vs. Custom components
- SFDC and / or Apttus CLM certification (desired but not a requirement)
- Experience supporting legal-related technology projects, a plus
- Experience supporting workflow using ThinkSmart Automation Platform (TAP), a plus
- Good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Work well in fast-paced changing environment and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Familiar with/ able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
- Ability to work multi-functionally and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.