Major Account Manager - UK - Banking
The right applicant will have a measurable track record of closing large ticket $5m-10m deals within major accounts, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. This candidate will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
This will be an individual contributor role working within the Banking vertical.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Named Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to demonstrate both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of significant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Extensive New Business Major Account Manager selling experience in to Banking.
- Demonstrable background closing deals in the region of $5-$10m.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting dedications and forecasting accuracy
Extraordinary management, social, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, exciting environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Meaningful software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively