Are you a passionate country sales leader, who effortlessly inspires and seamlessly develops his/her team to be greater? We are seeking a passionate sales leader to join the Splunk family and lead our sales team in Korea.
Reporting to the Group VP, South Asia and Korea, you will have the requisite passion, skills and experience, measurable track record in building and leading high performing sales organizations. This is an incredible opportunity to play an inspirational role to drive a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. Consistently deliver impactful revenue targets – dedication to numbers and to deadlines.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from Sales Engineering to Customer Support.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to work with partners for maximum effectiveness? We have that.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of how to partner with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our sales talent through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing.
- A stable, respectful and collaborative work environment.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
A consistent record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory. Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- 10+ years’ experience in building and leading front line and 2nd line enterprise level sales and sales management teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company;
- A passion for developing internal talent in a high growth company
- Successful Direct and Partner/Channel sales engagement experience within Enterprise and Global MNC's across Korea
- Consistent track record in building strong, positive relationships at the “C” suite level with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Inspirational management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience presenting to large public audiences at industry events
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, exciting environment
- Growth Mindset and Change Agility - Cloud
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- An Effective Player /coach, leading by example with the team; deeply involved with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- Fluent in hiring outstanding talent to match our culture and hyper growth
- Relevant software industry experience in Enterprise IT systems, software or infrastructure management
- Use CRM/forecasting systems (Salesforce; Clari) extensively