Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
The APAC’s Customer Success & Renawals Leader is responsible for building and setting the strategic direction for Splunk’s CSM & Renewals organization. This senior leader is responsible building and managing the adoption and renewal motion of Splunk’s platform, technologies and services across Splunk’s commercial ecosystem. The leader will have functional responsibility over the CSMs & Renewals organization within APAC and will drive standards for their hiring, training, and commercial execution in the field. Additionally, this individual will:
- Drive customer success strategies to help customers achieve adoption and expertise with Splunk’s products
- Improve the collaborative risk assessment process to identify and drive early, repeatable, scalable, and streamlined actions to address risk and drive healthy renewals
- Develop data driven go-to-market renewal selling strategies and plays, aligned with Splunk’s Adopt to Renew motions, at scale
- Set performance targets for the CSM & Renewals organization.
- Engage with the Global CSM & Renewals Strategy and Operations teams to drive efficiency and scale in our overall operations.
- Partner with the APAC Sales Organization to build an integrated Land, Adopt, Expand & Renew motion.
- Provide communication to customers regarding Splunk, new product capabilities and use cases, as well as help them meet desired outcomes.
- Meet with Senior Executives of Splunk’s most strategic accounts and help guide their commercial vision utilizing Splunk’s platform and technology.
- Oversee the creation of onboarding, enablement and skill set development for the organization.
Specific goals center on the following:
- Customer Renewal Rates and Net Retention
- Commercial execution in dormant & active accounts
- Customer adoption of Splunk technology
- Customer referencability
- Customer solution expansion
- Expanding the market coverage of the CSM function
Key activities include:
- Leading the CSM & Renewals function
- Developing the commercial strategy for the CSM & Renewals teams
- Communicating with senior executives at strategic accounts
- Develop customer success roadmap
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins
- Conduct regional business reviews
- Monitor customer, CSM and Renewals performance.
- Manage customer relationships
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- “QB” Splunk internal resources as needed
- Share best practices ideas, product information, and relevant Splunk news.
- Support/drive customer campaigns
- Oversee customer success metrics workshops
- 15+ years of customer facing experience
- Proven track record driving renewal execution and performance, in a SaaS / Subscription environment
- Strong background in customer / client management, Customer Success Planning and Renewals.
- Post-Sales commercial sales mentality.
- Deep understand of Renewals processes, particularly in a SaaS environment is essential
- Proven ability to drive transformational change across a global business unit
- Demonstrated ability to lead an Adopt to Renew mostion accounts, across all segments.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets for multiple years.
- Business consulting experience with demonstrated success in the following:
- Managing client expectations
- Developing and maintaining executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
- Project management including managing disparate, cross-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
- Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives
- Experience managing products, product offerings and customer experience with products
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams.
- Extensive presales experience is strongly desired.
- Strong Presales experience plus post-sales experience required
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required – master’s degree a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.