Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk are experiencing exponential year over year growth. To draw on this success and market opportunity, we are expanding the Commercial team in EMEA. A number of new Leadership roles have been created, and we are looking for upbeat, talented leaders to join us on this exciting journey.
In this instance, we are seeking an Area Vice President, Commercial - North EMEA. This leader and team will play a key role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. Are you up for the challenge?
What We Offer You!
- A learning opportunity with a constant stream of new things to learn.
- Successful, hardworking, and dedicated peers; from the Leadership team, to Product Development and across the entire customer engagement cycle.
- Breadth and depth: Do you want to make an impact? You will be planning, executing in Cross-functional diverse teams at an EMEA and Global level.
- Growth and mentorship: We believe in growing and developing all levels of the organisation.
- An open, encouraging and collaborative work environment.
- We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and commitment and believe that balance helps cultivate a healthy and fulfilling environment.
What We're Looking For:
- Growth approach, Integrity, Energy and Extreme Accountability.
- An inclusive leader who understands the profound benefits of leading a Diverse team.
- Ability to attract other successful leaders and top talent into the organisation.
- A coach and a mentor.
- Data-driven with a bias for execution.
- Thrives in a fast-growth and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ultimate accountability for the North Commercial Sales team. (2nd-Line Management)
- Collaborate and Innovate with Business Partners and functional supporting teams.
- Hiring, coaching and development of the Regional Sales Directors and Regional Sales Managers in alignment with an Excellence Profile.
- Drive demand Generation Culture and strong operating rhythm across all teams.
- Consistently deliver monthly, quarterly and annual goals – ensuring company revenue goals, and objectives are achieved.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for North sub-theatre.
- Spearhead effective executable omnichannel Territory planning, establishing accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to achieve overall results.
- Collaborate as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources; collaborate with sales engineering, channels/alliances, professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a seamless customer experience.
- Use data to make meaningful decisions and form opinions regarding the business.
- 10 years Management experience; 5+ years’ 2nd line management experience including both direct and indirect experience across the Northern Region incl. UK, Ireland, Nordics, and Benelux.
- Relevant software industry experience; Cloud First, SaaS, Transforming environment
- Proven consistent track record in quota attainment.
- Executive presence; Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.