Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our
Due to our expansive growth we are seeking an extraordinary sales leader to join our team as “Area Vice President, Benelux”. In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, you will have a consistent track record in building and leading high performing teams that exceed
revenue targets and associated company priorities. Your role will have a material impact on Splunk’s overall performance, are you up for the challenge?
The Area Vice President, Benelux is responsible for the top line growth and drives sales for both top strategic and filed accounts in the region.What We're Looking For:
- Success hiring, leading, coaching and developing successful teams
- Success adapting and growing in fast-growing and changing environments
- Success effectively influencing key partners at our customers and inside of Splunk
- Success orchestrating and aligning decision makers around a common objective
- Deep understanding of SaaS / Cloud Go-To-Market and the required roles for effective customer engagement
- Develop a team of first line leaders and partner closely with other functional teams.
- Lead by example, set expectations, and follow through effectively.
- Provide coaching and mentorship as needed and ensure that managers do the same for their team.
- Consistently deliver against targets – ensuring company goals, and objectives are achieved consistently and sustainably.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for assigned region.
- Effectively manage your region by considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to achieve overall results.
- Put into place sales force structure, process strategies, and strategic resource plans that will bring together key opportunities in target markets throughout the Region.
- Unearth customer insights, define value proposition, determine appropriate sales and marketing strategy to maximize growth objectives.
- Provide leadership and oversight to ensure the team demonstrates and deploys resources expertly and for the highest impact.
- Collaborating with sales engineering, channels/alliances, customer success, renewals professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a flawless customer experience.
- 10+ years’ experience building and running enterprise sales teams; second line management experience required.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- Subscription, SaaS, or Cloud software experience is mandatory.
- History of consistently meeting/exceeding targets and objectives personally and as a leader.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Ability to travel ~20%
- Fluent in Dutch & English (both written and spoken) is mandatory
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.