Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningful to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
You will be responsible for programs and initiatives that generate interest and build Splunk skills across the Splunk Partner Ecosystem in the region while providing enablement input and requirements to the Global enablement teams.
- Maintain an overall view of company and partner strategy to ensure planning and execution of enablement initiatives are aligned against the organization’s vision and priorities.
- Establish relationships with key business stakeholders and partners.
- Develop, implement, facilitate and conduct learning and development initiatives for internal teams and partners that deliver outstanding sales enablement and onboarding for partners.
- Collaborate with the team to build and maintain scalable learning tracks and training using core materials and adapting as vital for relevance in the market.
- Timely and effective communications across teams around Partner enablement initiatives.
- Work in sync with the Global Partner Team on planning and approach.
- Use innovative techniques and delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed, regional organization
- Drive a formal cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual learning programs and events to improve the capabilities of our partner's organization
- 7+ years partner enablement experience in an innovative, high-tech industry, with a proven track record to lead and deliver on strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Understanding and awareness of Asia Pacific partner ecosystems, working practices and cultures. Experience of having worked in multiple APAC territories.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Second Asian language preferred.
- Awareness of Cloud strategies and working with SAAS models.
- Strong problem-solving skills, process-driven mindset, resourcefulness and ability to meet responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize a varied workload with multiple stakeholders and shifting demands.
- Thrives on working under pressure in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change.
- Ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions and work within a team cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Accountable standout colleague with a constructive attitude, problem-solving and customer success mindset able to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team and service-oriented environment.
- Strong communicator with the ability to connect with all levels of management and staff, and achieve positive outcomes by identifying common interests, clarifying differences, and achieving consensus or compromise.
- Plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for helping others succeed.
- Anticipate travel of up to 50% of your time initially
- A highly coachable individual who can gain standard methodologies from observing those around them and feedback from others
- Desire to Learn and Adapt: You will constantly be learning new areas and new technologies. "Growth Mindset"
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.