As the APAC Partner Business Operations Manager you will be responsible for owning the business operations cadence for the Senior leadership of Splunk’s APAC Partner organization. You will also own, build or maintain reporting and analytics cadence for the APAC Partner business. You will deliver business metrics, reporting and status updates required for regular business reviews, Executive level updates, and other high-visibility metric packages to provide business insights. In addition to your management support responsibilities, you will work closely with the Partner Operations team to streamline system automation, develop field logic, and provide reporting and system guidance on Partner-centric projects.
This role will support and interact with a variety of Splunk teams in a fast-paced, dynamic (and fun!) business environment.
● As the Business Operations lead, supporting the APAC partner business, direct reporting to the Director, Partner Business Strategy and dotted line to the Director, Sales Strategy & Operations, APAC.
● Be the business partner to the APAC Partner Sales leaders and drive the APAC Partner
operational cadence, including data preparation and analytics for monthly or quarterly business review, annual fiscal planning and more
● Maintain and improve critical business dashboard and drive management visibility to support of Splunk’s APAC Partner business efforts and outcomes. Provide leadership insights andrecommendations based on the data.
● Be the subject matter expert (SME) for APAC leadership for all Partner related operational norms, business data, and operational systems.
● Provide operational support to the APAC Partner Sales leaders and their teams through business insights and supports the evolving needs of the business.
● Leverage dashboards and ad hoc reporting to drive decision making, track business growth, and allow for advanced business pipeline visibility.
● Design and perform analyses incorporating quantitative methods, detecting outliers, and identifying data quality issues across multiple tools and environments.
● Collaborate with the cross-functional GTM Operations teams to manage the impact of system changes and/or updates to the SFDC reporting environment.
● Train and support APAC Partner team to leverage reporting provided
● Partner with Global Partner Business Operations and APAC Business Operations to ensure alignment on all reporting and metrics.
● Minimum 5 years experience in a Business Operations and/or Reporting and Analytics role.
● Extensive experience creating and managing custom SFDC reports and dashboards is essential to the role. Experience with Tableau or other BI tools also required.
● Demonstrated ability to perform sort, vlookup, and pivot applications via Excel.
● Self-starter, capable of prioritizing, managing, and delivering multiple concurrent projects with little guidance.
● Ability to explain complicated technical topics and/or reporting logic to non-technical team members in simple, relatable terms.
● Excellent written and verbal skills, confident in communicating with senior executives.
● Strong understanding of data environments and common data structures leveraged for Enterprise level data management.
● Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in solving complex business problems. Ability to not just provide the reporting but deliver insights and business recommendations based on the data.
● Ability to lead and support team members and peers in driving positive change to systems, tools, etc.
● SFDC Certified Administrator, a plus.
● Experience with Splunk, a plus.