Do you have a passion for building mobile products? Do you want to be part of a founding team for a new mobile first product and build something from the ground up?
Splunk's Mobile Engineering team is looking for an experienced native mobile developer to build an innovative solution that enables rapid comprehension of behavioral data against massive amounts of data volume in real time. You will get to work with a super smart bunch of folks who are doing state of the art development work (both native mobile and mobile back-end) in areas of machine learning, data analytics, and event correlations across silos to build best-in-class business analytics software. You will be interacting with product management and customers to understand detailed requirements. You will also work with other engineering teams across Splunk to design and build high-performance solutions.
- 5+ years of meaningful industry experience with 3+ years in mobile development
- Proficient in iOS (Objective-C, Swift) or Android (Java, Kotlin)
- Strong experience in building iOS or Android applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- Experience in mobile instrumentation and analytics, mobile app lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with design and cross functional engineering teams to make the complex simple for the user
- Proven record launching and supporting apps through iOS AppStore or Android Play store
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- BS CS/EE or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience using Protobuf
- Proficiency with Git
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status