Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly analytical, problem solving, and solution oriented Anaplan Architect to join its Global Sales Operations team! The candidate will be among a team responsible for scaling the business through sales systems and automation.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in multiple Anaplan implementations and integration projects, and a strong understanding of quota assignment, headcount planning, and best practices. He/she will be highly data driven, intellectually curious, creative, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with minimal supervision. This is a full-time position with the opportunity to work remotely or in one of our various Splunk offices.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Own the Anaplan product direction for Splunk, evolve it to improve the Sales and Sales Operations team’s efficiency, and help Splunk scale
- Design and build Anaplan models, curate the data, and reinforce the processes that support headcount, territory and quota planning and tracking
- Work closely with members of Sales Operations, Finance and IT to drive cross-functional alignment and process improvements
- Manage the ongoing administration of Anaplan
- Develop a roadmap for enhancements and projects with the eye towards simplifying, becoming more efficient, and scalable
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to elicit and document requirements and deliver solutions that are simple and scalable
- Perform complex business and systems analysis, root cause analysis, and provide alternatives, and short and long term solutions
- Become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for your stakeholders
- Coach other colleagues on Anaplan
- Maintain Anaplan as a critical business application, coordinating upgrade activities, responding to issues and performing day-to-day administration
- Draw from experience to proactively recommend changes in practices, standards, and processes
What We’re Looking For:
- Expert knowledge of Anaplan (Solution Architect + Master Anaplanner certificate highly preferred)
- 6-10 years of work experience in data-driven business analytics roles
- 6+ years of experience in leading Anaplan implementations and building Anaplan models
- 4+ years experience in Sales Operations, GTM Operations or Sales Finance or IT Consulting roles
- Familiarity with Sales Planning process and sales systems
- Project management experience, PMP certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess Ownership and growth mindset
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment
- Excellent problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, or a related discipline; MBA is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.